• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Trading Feedback System Private Content [Solved]

STavros

Land of the Gods and ....Molon Lave
Greece
Hello guys

In my recent give and take trading feedback i see the Private Content as below
Why is that happening?

Also i get positive feedbacks but my trading counter has stuck at 171 feedbacks. What's going on?

1609102271370.png

Hello guys

In my recent give and take trading feedback i see the Private Content as below
Why is that happening?

Also i get positive feedbacks but my trading counter has stuck at 171 feedbacks. What's going on?

View attachment 822767
That’s because both parties have to leave feedback for you to see it, if one party doesn’t leave feedback after awhile it will allow you to see it, but until that time or the other party leaves feedback it remains private

My recent was 2weeks, thought whys it private for both parties, then one day appeared.

I often have problems adding feedback..........
why is it set up like this? the whole "private content" thing

I often have problems adding feedback..........
why is it set up like this? the whole "private content" thing
It is private until both members have left feedback or until it have gone one or two weeks since the first member left it.
Both members must use the same deal url too, including the same page count i think.

It is private until both members have left feedback or until it have gone one or two weeks since the first member left it.
Both members must use the same deal url too, including the same page count i think.
Right.... can anyone tell me why that is?

Back