• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold /Trading: Radar XL Blade G26 Iridium

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

As much as I love how this lens looks, I don't have much functional use for them - they were sold to me under the pretence of being Jade... I'm looking to see if someone here has a desire to actually use them for shooting, or just wants the experience the illusiveness of the lens tint.

Frames show some normal cosmetic wear in form of hairline scratches, temple socks + nose were replaced when I got them a few months back and do not show any serious wear since... The lenses show wear n' tear - bunch of light hairline scuffs from cleaning and general use.
There are two blemish marks which are more pronounced, I've made note of them in one of the photos. The blemish on the bottom LH side isn't something I found to be bothersome, but that can be up for discussion as everyone is different in terms of marks. It is certainly not in the direct line of sigh, but its presence can be felt particularly when looking down in that direction... While the harder scuff off center of the etching, shouldn't have any impact (at least I could not feel it) but it's there... Aside from those they have the usual wear along the top edge and 3 contact points of the nose piece.

$65 Shipped in CONUS obo

Trades of interest as follow;

Pit Bull: OO9127 -05, -09, -10, -12
Ten. X: OO9128 -06, -04, -12, -10
Scalpel Lenses: Tungsten Polarized
Jawbone/RJ Lenses: +Red / RIP / vr28 BIP / vr28 polar
Split Jacket Lenses: Tungsten / vr28 BIP / Gold
Hatchet Lenses: Ice / Titanium / Custom Cuts
M-Frame Sweep/Hybrid lens: Blue Iridium / +Red Iridium
Compensation can be discussed regarding some of the trades of interest as I realize they out-value these. Thanks

IMG_9093.JPG IMG_9070.JPG IMG_9074.JPG IMG_9089.JPG IMG_9088.JPG
IMG_9066.JPG IMG_9068.JPG IMG_9067.JPG

IMG_9102.JPG
IMG_9096.JPG
IMG_9097.JPG

IMG_9058.JPG
IMG_9069.JPG
IMG_9101.JPG

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
:bump:

Some people reacted to this post.