• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Transfer Case Arrives.....Pics Of Watch Small Watch Collection

• Thread starter Deleted member 24
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24

I got my Transfer Case today...grey dial. I really like it. Also noticed it comes with a large zipper watch case which is kinda cool:

20120906_183137.jpg

20120906_183110.jpg

20120906_183023.jpg

Now pics of the Oakley watches:

20120906_183940.jpg

20120906_183844.jpg

20120906_183916.jpg

thats realy nice man, i want a watch so bad but cant afford one for now but some day

It'll happen someday :D Just save for it and you'll have the money before you know it. The yellow gearbox is next on my list, then another minute machine since I sold my red dial!

It'll happen someday :D Just save for it and you'll have the money before you know it. The yellow gearbox is next on my list, then another minute machine since I sold my red dial!

i realy like the red gearbox looks like you influenced me agian on what to get for my first watch i want to get, lol

Haha, another converted watch collector! I went from 1 skagen that I've ha for 8 years to now 3 Oakley watches. Looks like we're tied and share the same transfer case! You'll love it!

Haha, another converted watch collector! I went from 1 skagen that I've ha for 8 years to now 3 Oakley watches. Looks like we're tied and share the same transfer case! You'll love it!

Ya the grey dial was bottom of list for me until i tried it on. It has a very simple classy look!

I've never worn a watch w/the crown on the left side, I'm thinking about a gearbox but I'm not sure about the feel of the crown (and a big one at that) on the left side. Is it a non-issue or was there an adjustment period?

I've never worn a watch w/the crown on the left side, I'm thinking about a gearbox but I'm not sure about the feel of the crown (and a big one at that) on the left side. Is it a non-issue or was there an adjustment period?

Def an adjustment period, it can get annoying at times but its worth it. I love my brazilian gearbox!

Back