• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Transfer Case For The Lady!

sideways

Oakley Expert
Texas
Stopped by the store today to pick up a transfer case for my girlfriend before we take a little vacation this week. I'm sure it will be a bit oversized for her but hey if she doesn't like it I'll wear it:)
Here it is!
545b6909.jpg

Here it is with my minute machine for those of you wondering about the size. It's actually not as small as I originally thought lol.
593213a1.jpg

Not sure why this uploaded upside down lol:/

Carlitocarlin said:
Nice!

It just seems small in comparison to the Gearbox, but that's 'cause the Gearbox is pretty huge. xD

The only thing that bugs me about the gearbox is how thick the case is. It reminds me way too much of a bulky invicta. Im still tempted to pick up the stealth yellow one though lol

I've been rocking my silver Transfer Case daily since I bought it last weekend. I really enjoy the size and feel of it, although I'm still eyeing the stealth Gearbox! I get so many compliments on my Transfer Case because of it's unique design. I also like how easy to see that it's Oakley, compared to the Gearbox...

bad fishy said:
I've been rocking my silver Transfer Case daily since I bought it last weekend. I really enjoy the size and feel of it, although I'm still eyeing the stealth Gearbox! I get so many compliments on my Transfer Case because of it's unique design. I also like how easy to see that it's Oakley, compared to the Gearbox...

The transfer case is such a comfortable watch. I agree that it's a nice size, especially for active wear. I'm still debating between a gearbox and transfer case. I love the silver transfer case that you have but on the other hand I love the stealth yellow gearbox. I'm almost temped to get both! Lol I need to sign up for OA, Oakleyholics Anonymous

nice purchase! I love the gearbox but its way too big for my small wrist. Im stoked oakley is making some smaller size watches again.

Back