• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Trading Transformers 3D Gascan For Your TRON 3D Gascan

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Like new, worn 3 times, box and bag are all in MINT condition, just really want the TRON 3D's to go with my TRON Pitboss.... Let me know if you're up for a trade, solid seller, been on eBay since 2000

Please PM me a pic with your forum name handwritten somewhere in the pic, as I have done so below:

20120915_180209.jpg

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
To all members reviewing this thread. Per forum rules lets keep this thread to the trade only of this pair. If you read his posts, he clearly states that he will not contribute any cash or accept nothing less then an even trade, pair for pair. I have PM'ed him and this is his thread and this is how he would like to do his trade. I have tried to explain to him the differences of these models to help assist him..... Please respect his thread and keep it only for the trade as he requested. Any unessassary posts will be deleted. Thanks!!!!

Bump!

I thought I would try bumping this again since I'm still considering this.

Still available, and will add in a negotiable amount of red re-release B-1B grips in order to get this trade settled............

2014-08-08 08.15.23-1.jpg