• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Transitions

i am rich

The Silly Collector!
Don't mess with Texas
Sorry if this is a duplicate topic. I can't find the answer. I have a prescription transition flak jackets and they get dark almost looking like bi. I recently bought a radar path photochromatic and they do not get that dark.

Can some one pls. Enlighten me with transitions, photochromatic and solfx?

Thanks.

I would assume your prescription is a non Oakley lens and the Radar Path is Oakley. So different manufacturers yield different photochromatic tints.

It has something to do with the photochromic molecules. Since Radar Path lens are bigger compared to Flak Jacket, it takes a long time and it is not that dark because of the photochromic being widely spread.

Same concept as heating objects. More compact the molecules, faster it gets hot. If it is spreads out, it takes a awhile.

It has something to do with the photochromic molecules. Since Radar Path lens are bigger compared to Flak Jacket, it takes a long time and it is not that dark because of the photochromic being widely spread.

Same concept as heating objects. More compact the molecules, faster it gets hot. If it is spreads out, it takes a awhile.

K thanks bro.

Back