• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Travidusa 2.0’s Collection

TravisCook

I should Work at Oakley
Huntington, AR
Just going to leave this one here, with the majority of the collection. I have a couple of rollers, laptop bag, probably a few more glasses, Some wall “decor”, and I’m sure some other little odds and ends.

The first two columns are ALL Oakley. I’ve had many other frames that have come and gone, probably upwards to (rough estimate) 200 pairs. Not all at one given time, though.
Use to go by TravisCook/BakedTater on here. I know some probably don’t know I’ve been back but — here I am lol

Welcome to Travidusa 2.0’s $h*t-show ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
D75B55F5-CB23-40F9-9E86-29FF27BD8B28.jpeg

Why did you change your name?
To keep it short, I wasn’t doing the best mentally, and needed a long break. I thought it was going to be a bit more permanent but, I constantly ended up finding myself lurking on here more and more often.
I’m really getting back on the upside of everything that went on but I’m definitely happy to be back!

The two Juliet’s I ordered finally showed up!! Special thank you to my cousin Dustin who forwarded them to me! I wore the XM/Ruby almost all day. Nosebridge is a little loose but not too bad at all. Lenses look a lot worse than they really are. Can’t see any scratches when looking out. The TI/Gold pair came with the serial matching box. There was very little foam left, and I cleaned out the box. I’d rather have no foam at all than a giant a$s mess. Still had the original warranty paper in there lol
The TI pair is barely worn,(honestly, probably only the few minutes I did wear them earlier). Nosebridge is EXTREMELY tight. Rubbers still have some original “powder” on them. Arms are tight. Also, I love the casting marks from how the molds ended up forming. I love the fact it’s not entirely perfect. I’ve had two other Juliet’s. I really really regretted selling them, the minute I did. I’m feeling the XM itch again, and it feels great! I need to hunt down my old first Jordan Romeo (also my first and only Romeo). I know who has them. Just waiting to see if they will ever go back up. I’d kill to get those back one day.
But, these two Juliet’s will suffice until then. 😇 I am blessed to say the least.

7B9D1E27-0E0F-431B-9148-9B84A3D0EE87.jpeg
9AFEE270-7043-4E1D-B6EA-F8C361EE63A4.jpeg
AC481B59-EE8E-4A9B-9712-BE8026738851.jpeg
9E409C50-6160-4BE1-8134-D0F13D4E3974.jpeg

Latest Posts

Back