• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Tres Amigos

THE X-MAN

I am Jim Jannard...
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
ILLINOIS
1st 2nd and 3rd gen Ti02s...these are my custom pairs.
DSC_0588.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
There not mine,did em for a forum member.there are 2 plasmas and 1 polished.the polished pair look very cool.dont think ive ever done a Ti02 with polished orbs.once again my pictures do no justice,i will ask the seller to do pics when assembled.

Last edited:
There not mine,did em for a forum member.there are 2 plasmas and 1 polished.the ploished pair look very cool.dont think ive ever done a Ti02 with polished orbs.
Hope the owner posts complete pics of the Polished Ti02, LOVE to see how it looks and then maybe........:)

Damn those look sick. What can be done with a pair of carbon like the ones I have in my gallery .. Thinking of trying to do something with a pair since I have 2 identical pairs with different lenses.

- Kab

Mark,

Would it be possible to make them look like this (I love the look of this, but not sure if a pair of black carbons could produce this type of result. Or do you happen to have a picture of a pair of carbons that have polished ear stems / rivits ?

Getting Really excited to see what I can do with this extra pair I have :)
50b0b1e0-84b9-4089-8868-99258565d602.jpg

Latest Posts

Back