• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Trevor "Trouble" Andrews

jfiori

Oakley Expert
So I just received a pair of BNIB TTA's from a seller off eBay, I know they are authentic and all I'm just wondering why there is no sku number of markings of any kind on the inside of the arms? Looking at google some show no markings some say Trouble Andrew.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am assuming the markings would just mess up the glow in the dark aspect? I really have no clue though I don't have a pair.

Ha the markings are in the inside of the arms and don't affect the glow in the dark feature at all! I don't know of anyone that actually wears theirs at night but anyways, i can't tell if this one is a fake or not. the Oakley on the arms is pretty legit but i haven't seen anyone get one without markings. I know that there were some prototypes made and this might be one! Not 100% sure though..

I'm certain they're real, just wondering about the plain inside arms. The pre-production explanation would also explain the lack of a full label. But I could be wrong.

Latest Posts

Back