• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Tried looking for a sku

Don't worry you'll get them, plently of people have been ripped off. A huge red flag is not providing the box,tube and adding a metal vault to it. I've seen a lot of Ferrari fakes, those seem to be the common replica. Best advice stick to the forum for purchases unless you know what to look for.

Don't worry you'll get them, plently of people have been ripped off. A huge red flag is not providing the box,tube and adding a metal vault to it. I've seen a lot of Ferrari fakes, those seem to be the common replica. Best advice stick to the forum for purchases unless you know what to look for.
I'm just looking for cheaper the 198$ (oakley websire)

Those are the same ones that have been going around since the fake PB2 a few months ago.

Also, I would be there at the end of the auction. $62 Canadian can roll up to $250 Canadian in about 30 seconds.

I think MadMan will become at least slightly more affordable in the short term, so if You don't get this one, there will be more. Very few bidders show all,of their cards on eBay these days until the last minute. I was going to pick off an old pair of eyeglasses last week. It had no bids, and a starting bid of 19.95. I really wanted them, so I put in a top bid of $76.50, and i entered my 19.95 bid with 40 seconds to go. I lost them.

I think MadMan will become at least slightly more affordable in the short term, so if You don't get this one, there will be more. Very few bidders show all,of their cards on eBay these days until the last minute. I was going to pick off an old pair of eyeglasses last week. It had no bids, and a starting bid of 19.95. I really wanted them, so I put in a top bid of $76.50, and i entered my 19.95 bid with 40 seconds to go. I lost them.
I know the cheapest pair of madman I've saw from oakley directly is 198$ I like 100$ better.....I'm a tight ass!

Latest Posts

Back