• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Tried To Get Some Info From My Rep On 2014 Plans

Today, my Rep and I talked for about 30 minutesand towards the end of the conversation I asked if Oakley has any big plans for 2014. I said, we have no more Juliets or X Metals and nothing like over the top all we have is Pit Boss 2. He started to tell me there are things in the works for a new big release this year but then stopped and said he doesn't want to promise anything too early. So he basically said there will be, as long as everything goes smoothly. Kind of exciting. I should have the new release for April/May in my hands to try on sometime in early March but you'll probably hear about those as soon as I do. Oakley gives the reps what's known as a hot sheet and from there they send that to all their retailers.

I tried getting some more Juliets from my B2B portal but my Rep confirmed that Oakley is bone dry on them and will never get another one in. Missed it by 2 weeks. Grrrrrrr

Back