• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Triggerman - what lens to get?

Sorry I don't have a pic of the Tungsten yet.. At least on the Triggerman.

Here are some of the Tungsten lens on other frames.

70e2c4530152e1a2848945b1799478ba.jpg
f53b43f729f3b4b85ac10ab6f0f0665c.jpg
e55994c57512f35d4405620c6fda98f0.jpg

And also one last shot of a Prizm Daily on the Badman in differ lighting conditions. They definitely aren't as mirrored, but that one earlier pic was misleading. But u do agree you'd be happier with one of those you mentioned.

afa576d2bafcabd866d1f10d2aabf201.jpg

Tungsten is a great lens. Not sure how it would do on the beach though, as it is a brown base lens. If you are near the water often I would stick with a polarized lens.

Thanks, hopefully heading into town a bit later to check them out. Will update how I go. I might check out some other models but like the look and feel of the ttriggerman from what I have seen so far.

My first post, so be gentle. Do I need to remove the screws on the bottom of the lower frame to change lenses? It appears that way but most of my other O Matter frames I can just pop the lenses out. I appreciate any help.

My first post, so be gentle. Do I need to remove the screws on the bottom of the lower frame to change lenses? It appears that way but most of my other O Matter frames I can just pop the lenses out. I appreciate any help.
For the Triggerman, you definitely don't need to remove the screws (that strip very easily - obviously I learned the hard way... Haha)

So just pop out and pop new in. Just like any other o-matter frame :)

Back