• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Triggerman

here are your pix.
NO TUBE CASE.
I was trying to look at some positive that hi maybe I can swap the sapphire lens for badman. and they are about 2mm short on the side away from nose bridge.
In the AM i was really thinking of letting these meet my 30lb hammer :) but then I thought I will give them a try to drive to work.
Feel: super feather light. Compared to Badman's ofcouse. Polarized lenses are exactly the same as Badman sapphire's.
Disposition: good for rough use.
I will get rid of these. I will put a listing in for sale. Unless one of you wants it. Once you see it. 1st PM I see I will sell it to that person for 170$ as direct PP as gift or add 4%. Free shipping.

Last edited:
I'm on that limb with you - looking at Oakley's web description they are just trying to use the X-Metal tag as a marketing ploy.

I would be interested to see if the 'bolt mount accents at the sides of the lower rim' are just that - shaped to look like they have screws or whether there are actually screws in there.....
I was able to pop the lenses out trying to do a swap with badman frame. T6 screw driver used for Xmeltas and badman/madmans does not work on Triggerman.

here are your pix.
NO TUBE CASE.
I was trying to look at some positive that hi maybe I can swap the sapphire lens for badman. and they are about 2mm short on the side away from nose bridge.
In the AM i was really thinking of letting these meet my 30lb hammer :) but then I thought I will give them a try to drive to work.
Feel: super feather light. Compared to Badman's ofcouse. Polarized lenses are exactly the same as Badman sapphire's.
Disposition: good for rough use.
I will get rid of these. I will put a listing in for sale. Unless one of you wants it. Once you see it. 1st PM I see I will sell it to that person for 170$ as direct PP as gift or add 4%. Free shipping.
Photos are not working.......

so what you are saying is you DON'T like the Triggerman because you didn't get the sapphire lenses? There IS a Triggerman with Sapphire Iridium Polarized though.

Latest Posts

Back