• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Triggerman

JinOni

Oakley Beginner
supposedly these are the 3rd to the family of new X-metals. Mines should be delivered today. Struck a direct PP deal with one of sellers off ebay. Will post some pix once I get it.
10-4-15 saw 2 last night just shades and soft carry pouch for 130 snagged both. Fire with Carbon and Sapphire with Carbon frame. These should come end of week.
Checked the forum and saw none of X-metal heads have talked about it. So here it is. If ya got a pair shoot up pix.

I'm gonna go out on a limb here. Let's see if the branch breaks.

Triggerman is an ALL O-Matter frame. There is not an ounce of metal (or X-Metal) in it at all.

You'll see when you get your pairs.

Then let us know what you think.
Oh great 20 threads on these are coming

I'm gonna go out on a limb here. Let's see if the branch breaks.

Triggerman is an ALL O-Matter frame. There is not an ounce of metal (or X-Metal) in it at all.

You'll see when you get your pairs.

Then let us know what you think.

I'm on that limb with you - looking at Oakley's web description they are just trying to use the X-Metal tag as a marketing ploy.

I would be interested to see if the 'bolt mount accents at the sides of the lower rim' are just that - shaped to look like they have screws or whether there are actually screws in there.....

Definately not X-Metal. Not even part of the new X-Metals (Badman/Madman). The Oakley description says these have the X-Metal design (Badman) in the O-Matter frame. Meaning they are not X-Metals, but have that design to them.

I'm on that limb with you - looking at Oakley's web description they are just trying to use the X-Metal tag as a marketing ploy.

I would be interested to see if the 'bolt mount accents at the sides of the lower rim' are just that - shaped to look like they have screws or whether there are actually screws in there.....
There is one screw on each side of the bottom of the frame on each earstem side.

yep, little hints of jet intake reversed on the earstem but definitely not an xmetal, feels very light and cheap but does seem to have good coverage.`

What everyone above has said is true.
X Metal style design with affordable O Matter price tag.
Think of the Triggerman as an O Matter Badman.

Latest Posts

Back