• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Triple Double Double Taps

Oakley-olic

I am Jim Jannard...
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
SoCal
Thought I would post some family pics of the Double Taps before one flies out tomorrow.

DoubleDoubleTaps-1.jpg

Thought I would post some family pics of the Double Taps before one flies out tomorrow.

View attachment 308556
That's funny.... I have the exact same double tap setup. Only problem with mine is I haven't found a jeweler here in Raleigh that will push the pins out of my extra SS and extra Blue Face so I can swap the band's. They are scared they will Mar or Damage the pins. Figure I will get to HQ eventually and have them swap the band's.

That's funny.... I have the exact same double tap setup. Only problem with mine is I haven't found a jeweler here in Raleigh that will push the pins out of my extra SS and extra Blue Face so I can swap the band's. They are scared they will Mar or Damage the pins. Figure I will get to HQ eventually and have them swap the band's.
Do you live near any O stores or vaults I bet they would do it for you I know the ones around here would.