• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Found Tripplewide Display Case

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Username Hidden said:
Thank you for the offer, if I become that desperate I will definitely work with you. Curious what that would cost just to ship to Colorado
It would be prohibitively expensive...unless you found a family shifting a container already from Australia to Colorado.

Shipping from Adelaide to most capital cities would cost roughly AUD$400 tops.

If you had to just do it by shipping directly, it would seriously cost (and I'm guessing) $1000 just to ship.

Some people reacted to this post.
I found mine for sale locally on ebay!! Luckily all you jackals thought it was too far away and @GRFMotorsports let me get it without a bidding war. picked it up for $515 missing a shelf. Only one ive ever seen for sale

I've seen quite a few for sale. Tried for 2 at the same time but Del beat me to those. @the_owl got the other one I was fairly seriously on.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I only found a triple wide after 18 months from Cash Converters and the Gumtree buy and sell site in Australia. I had it shipped from interstate. It's been 2 years now and I haven't found another one advertised (and I keep a pretty close eye on stuff here). My conclusion is that they get given away privately or people are just hanging on to them or they're just super rare here because of the age. Either way, near impossible to "break" into the market for these in Australia.

Username Hidden said:
View attachment 314974 I've got one that I'd sell or trade (for sunglasses) and be prepared to ship from Adelaide, Australia if you really got that desperate!! But you'd need to be pretty desperate!!
From the look of it you have been collecting Oakley's for a while you should start a collections page.:eek::D

Last edited:
Username Hidden said:
From the look of it you have been collecting Oakley's for a while you should start a collections page

He has several!

Username Hidden said:
Nice! Congrats
As Ferris Buehler said.....I highly recommend picking one up.

Status
Not open for further replies.