• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Tron 3D Gascans For $99.98???

numrich07

Oakley Beginner
Was anyone able to get a pair for this price from Sunglass Hut? They are sold out now but had them on sale plus an extra 30% off the above price. I wish I would of seen that earlier

I tried, but they were already sold out. I saw most of the sale items were only available in-store though, so maybe these were the same way. If not, FML!

I have never had success trying to get anything from them. I don't even know why they have Oakleys on sale online since they are all in store only supposedly.

I tried a couple of weeks ago when their was an additional 50% off their sale merchandise. Even if they have it available on line, once you put it in your cart and check out....you get an edit saying that it is sold out. I had the X-Squared in my cart.........when I checked out....I was out of luck.

I tried a couple of weeks ago when their was an additional 50% off their sale merchandise. Even if they have it available on line, once you put it in your cart and check out....you get an edit saying that it is sold out. I had the X-Squared in my cart.........when I checked out....I was out of luck.

I was hoping to get those x squares for that price too, but it said in-store only when I tried to get them. That would have been a helluva deal!

Same here is tried to get both the X squarers and the trons but they were sold out of both and they also said in store only. I wish i could find on for 50 bucks though.

Found a store that has a couple 3d trons if anyone is in southern Cali pm me. Can give you the phone number. $100 plus 30% off. Not bad