• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Tron 3D Gascans

Uluahunter

I should Work at Oakley
Hawaii
Hey everyone,

I need help with a question asap! I found a listing on CL for a pair of brand new Tron 3D Gascans for a decent price. Does anyone know if there are fakes out there of these frames? I don't want to get burned (nobody does), but I want to jump on this as soon as possible. Thanks!

have not seen a fake of the 3D versions so far . . .
but who knows. do you have some pics?

Does the sale include the box and paperwork? The box artwork is shiny and very cool.

The bag has Tron design on them too.

What's the price you're getting for them? There's a premium on them as the Tron 3D Gascans sold out very quick. They retailed for $150, but i've seen them go on ebay for around $250 or more.

So if you're going to get them for around $50, which is the typical asking price for a regular gascan, i'd be careful.

I'm assuming it's the one that's around $100? I'd be cautious. I'd get some pics or meet him in person if possible. If those are real, that's an amazing deal.

I would request some pictures. If they are the ones for 100 I would be a little cautious as they were sold at 150 when they came out. The box artwork should be shiny and reflective and the bag should match the glasses. They also should be polished black. Hopefully they work out for you I would love to own a pair one day in the future

It would be extremely difficult to fake the lenses for trons. Try them on it should become very apparent whether or not the 3D works...I feel like it would be far too much work to make working 3D glasses and sell them as fake oaks...you never know though

Latest Posts

Back