• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Tron Backpack

Well their was one guy selling only the Tron bag for 999.99, I made an offer for 40.00, he counter offered for 999.94, he then dropped the price to 600 or close to that after his time expired, so somebody else saw it and put one up for 600 also. But what amazes me is how people are shocked at the prices people are asking on eBay, when their is a 24k Juliet for 5,999.00 or a C-6 for 35,000. Lol

I have been wondering the same thing. Like Nortika said though, eBay sellers have been posting items with absurd prices. Those items are not selling for those amounts though. I'm not sure what people are trying to do, post an item up for an ungodly amount of money in the off-chance that someone with a lot of money will actually take the bait? If that C-Six sold for $35k I would **** myself.

I have been wondering the same thing. Like Nortika said though, eBay sellers have been posting items with absurd prices. Those items are not selling for those amounts though. I'm not sure what people are trying to do, post an item up for an ungodly amount of money in the off-chance that someone with a lot of money will actually take the bait? If that C-Six sold for $35k I would **** myself.
if just one dumbo takes the bait, then others will definitely follow. ebay prices are just effing up our prices...now every tom, ****, and harry thinks that the prices on ebay are the actual going rates...

if just one dumbo takes the bait, then others will definitely follow. ebay prices are just effing up our prices...now every tom, ****, and harry thinks that the prices on ebay are the actual going rates...
Haha, that is so true. It will calm back down at some point... I think.

Back