• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Tron Legacy Hard Shell Backpack

Dbninc

Something Clever
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
North of NYC
Finally got one to use as my daily, the other one is brand new in the original packaging so I’m hesitant to use it!

EDBA27D8-6796-4B32-9E8E-E39A02DB9478.jpeg

When were these available (years ago), and how much did it set you back?
There were 250 sets of the Tron Pit Boss 1 and Hard Shell Backpack released, cost for the package was $925. They were available late 2010, early 2011. I didn’t get them at that time (broke), but I remember wanting them baaaad. After I discovered the forum, I started looking and picked up my first bag about a year ago. I overpaid a bit, but it’s perfect.

Congrats. Very cool. I can relate to having shelf/back up gear, and wear gear.

When I find something I like, clothing I mean, I usually buy two. My wife has never understood this but I told her I don’t like shopping for anything (but Oakley‘s) and so if I find something that fits & looks good why not buy two.

When I find something I like, clothing I mean, I usually buy two. My wife has never understood this but I told her I don’t like shopping for anything (but Oakley‘s) and so if I find something that fits & looks good why not buy two.
I agree with you, you may not find it in the future. It’s a good to have a few backups.

Same with shades 🙂🙏

I do the same with shoes I like, in case they get discontinued.