• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Tron PB1, Gascan, And Backpack - $OLD

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

For your consideration:
- Tron PB1: complete w/ bag, outer box, inner box, vault, like new
- Tron 3D Gascan: complete w/ bag, box, like new
- Tron backpack: never used, still has the store tag attached 9.95/10, one small mark that is barely visible. It can be seen in the last picture of the flickr set (link below).

Here are the pics:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/mjlsr/sets/72157649039335675/

The intention is to sell all three items together so I can offer a discount on them and maybe get someone a good Tron collection going at the same time. I want to give this a shot before breaking them up to sell individually. If you want to ask me about selling these individually I welcome your PM, just know I already have a list a dozen deep for 'just the PB' ;)

I am asking $1500 shipped & insured CONUS PayPal F&F or add the fees the fees. The box will be large and will weigh about 5 lbs and with insurance that is likely to cost me $50. At that price I am giving about $300 in discounts & shipping between my net after shipping/insurance and what I would be, could be, asking for the items individually. Its almost like buying the PB1 + backpack with reasonable shipping charges and getting the Gascan for free :)

Also, these are not listed on eBay or anywhere else at this time. This is the only listing for them.

Thanks for looking!

Some people reacted to this post.
SPF :)

$OLD

Status
Not open for further replies.