• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Tron Pit Boss

WStewart

Oakley Enthusiast
My son got a pair of Oakley Tron Pit Boss glasses from his uncle back when they came out. Not his style so they sat in his room for years. He has now gotten married and they are still sitting in my house. We were going to donate them to a local charity but I found this forum when I was trying to figure out what they might be worth. Was surprised to find that they appear to be in demand since they have been sitting on a shelf in his old room for years. Are these things really something that Oakely collectors are still looking for?

My son got a pair of Oakley Tron Pit Boss glasses from his uncle back when they came out. Not his style so they sat in his room for years. He has now gotten married and they are still sitting in my house. We were going to donate them to a local charity but I found this forum when I was trying to figure out what they might be worth. Was surprised to find that they appear to be in demand since they have been sitting on a shelf in his old room for years. Are these things really something that Oakely collectors are still looking for?
Hell yes.

Cool. I've been wearing oakley sunglasses for as long as I can remember, and recently had to graduate to Oakley frames for my corrective lenses (getting old sucks). Saw from my intro message that we can't get into the sell section for a bit without paying for premium membership. Sticking with regular membership for now. I like Oakley glasses, but not a collector by any stretch of the imagination.

Cool. I've been wearing oakley sunglasses for as long as I can remember, and recently had to graduate to Oakley frames for my corrective lenses (getting old sucks). Saw from my intro message that we can't get into the sell section for a bit without paying for premium membership. Sticking with regular membership for now. I like Oakley glasses, but not a collector by any stretch of the imagination.
We’ll take ya either way haha I believe it’s 15 posts and two weeks before you can access the exchange.

I told my wife I found this and she is calling her brother who originally bought them to let him know that his present that sat on the shelf for years are actually collectible

So this is getting better. Apparently my brother in law bought both my son and my nephew the Tron glasses that year for Christmas. My nephew also just got married and my wife is betting me that her sister took them away from him because they were an expensive gift...

So my nephew just texted me back and he remembers getting them, but doesn't remember what happened to them. My wife is now VERY confident that her sister confiscated those things Christmas morning and put them up somewhere.

Back