• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Tron Pit Boss

So heard back from my sister in law and she confirmed that they have everything (outer box, inner wood box, etc). Looks like I'm going to be on the hook for working the deal for both of them since I was the one that opened my mouth and told them that there was a market for them.

Would this be something that a collector would want two of or is this more of "i got one in my collection and that is enough" kind of thing? Trying to figure out if we should put them up for sale as a pair or sell them individually. My assumption is individually, but I told me wife I would ask the question about selling as a pair.

You would probably sell them quicker separately, selling as a pair would probably sit for awhile, there are a few members that buy 2 or 3 of one pair, but they have been out a long while so most of them have the ones they want or triplicates, also depends on how much your selling them for

So poking around the forum and it looks like I'm supposed to post my glasses here like you guys. Here are my "old man" frames now that I need progressive lenses....

PXL_20210924_224743793.jpg

So heard back from my sister in law and she confirmed that they have everything (outer box, inner wood box, etc). Looks like I'm going to be on the hook for working the deal for both of them since I was the one that opened my mouth and told them that there was a market for them.
There should be two cardboard boxes outside of the wooden box. Then paperwork, bag, glasses. That’s a complete set.

You would probably sell them quicker separately, selling as a pair would probably sit for awhile, there are a few members that buy 2 or 3 of one pair, but they have been out a long while so most of them have the ones they want or triplicates, also depends on how much your selling them for
Thanks. That was my thought, but promised I would ask the question.

There should be two cardboard boxes outside of the wooden box. Then paperwork, bag, glasses. That’s a complete set.
We only have the black box that goes over the wood box. Sent a text to my son and he thinks there was a color cardboard cover over the black box, but thinks he tossed it a long time ago. My sister in law might have the whole thing including the color outer cover box. I'll ping her and find out. Will post a copy of the trons this weekend.

Back