• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Trading Tron Pit Boss

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude, trade me one of my Juliet's. totally legit trade. Him me up. If anyone else thinks they are making a trading they need to go through me first. It's only fair.

Some people reacted to this post.
Pm sent.

Pm sent

Added current best offer. Still up for now, haven't decided on anything, but that'll let you know where I'm at

Username Hidden said:

Replied

Sorry about the crazy comment! I thought I was being funny last night. Guess I shouldn't have had that last cocktail. But if you want some Juliet's, I'm still down.

GLWS

Username Hidden said:
Sorry about the crazy comment! I thought I was being funny last night. Guess I shouldn't have had that last cocktail. But if you want some Juliet's, I'm still down.

GLWS

Lol it's cool. I don't get too upset about posts as long as they aren't negative. Gotta pass on Juliets. They don't fit well

Someone bring me a hollowpoint.

I have a pair of Juliet's and cash to add. Could also work in display stands, risers, logos or bag displays in the trade

Pm sent.

Username Hidden said:
Someone bring me a hollowpoint.

I have a pair of Juliet's and cash to add. Could also work in display stands, risers, logos or bag displays in the trade

I hope it's a lot of cash cause there's not much in those Juliet's......

Is that display stuff OEM Oakley or your own made stuff????

Status
Not open for further replies.