• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Tron Pitbosses For Sale!!!!

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Okay Guys here we go I have 3 Trons to sell all are Nib or new Condition Never worn just displayed all complete with everything. 1 Tron will come with matching Backpack new condition also looks awesome in person! Asking $850 shipped for each PitBoss and $1200 shipped for the Tron PitBoss and backpack. US!!! Buyers Only Unless U have a US shipping address Please and thanks.
yzuzyje5.jpg
a8u3egyv.jpg
and Please Note that the Tron With Ice lens is Not part of the sale these are the only pics I have with me to show U the backpack and Trons only 3 for sale total thanks. Payment will be paid To Friends and family or add correct fees if paid the other method

Last edited by a moderator:
Some people reacted to this post.
pm'd

dibs on one, let me sell some stuff first to get the funds thanks

Hmm... Never had a PB1 on my head, but this is the one to get. PBII fits snug with some arm flex, I take it the OG Boss will give me the dreaded pinched fatigue?

Sad day on the grid

Damn, I wish I could some how come up with the cash for this.
One of my grails for sure.

Bro you are the Messiah of Pitboss

Username Hidden said:
Why is it sad bro?

Cause you built up the best Tron PB collection over anyone around. Its a shame to see you give up your crown

Username Hidden said:
Cause you built up the best Tron PB collection over anyone around. Its a shame to see you give up your crown
I'm still keeping 3 and that's if any of these sell for what I want so we will see I did it once and I can do it again if I feel the itch haha