• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Trophy Collection

Im into trophies.. Missed out on these.. was willing to pay $3k.. guy who bought these now wants $8k.. WTF.. Please let me know if you have more.. tnx

So @saltparrot bought them from @El Chupa Cabra and is now trying to resell them to you?!

Let's not get this **** twisted. I'm not trying to resell anything to anyone. When he found out I purchased them he reached out to me and has made offer after offer, all of which I've declined. I said the only thing I'd trade for is a Carbon C6... in other words, I'm not interested in trading and have flat out refused a cash offering. Wkndwrrr has been after my other trophy he doesn't have for years but it's still sitting comfortably in my collection. I won't say who he is, but a lot of folks on here know him. He's a good dude and I respect the hustle. He's got a monster collection so he does make tempting offers, but these aren't for sale or trade. I collect. I don't flip. It is known.

I know the guy who bought them.. we dealt before.. he knows im into trophies.. i offered him a new TB2 Livestrong, new medusa full set, new PB1 Tron and other more oakley stuff that i can let go but he wants a carbon six.. well I can understand him.. lol.. hoping to find more trophies..

Let's not get this **** twisted. I'm not trying to resell anything to anyone. When he found out I purchased them he reached out to me and has made offer after offer, all of which I've declined. I said the only thing I'd trade for is a Carbon C6... in other words, I'm not interested in trading and have flat out refused a cash offering. Wkndwrrr has been after my other trophy he doesn't have for years but it's still sitting comfortably in my collection. I won't say who he is, but a lot of folks on here know him. He's a good dude and I respect the hustle. He's got a monster collection so he does make tempting offers, but these aren't for sale or trade. I collect. I don't flip. It is known.

I know you dont flip but by what he said it seemed like he was saying you were selling them for $8k!

Back