• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Troy Lee "Not Made In USA"!!!!! WTF?!?!?!?!

walkerhonda243

Oakley Expert
Louisiana
Ordered my New TLD Fuel cells over a week ago and still no confirmation on shipping. So, I call Oakely, the rep on the phone tells me they sold out of the first batch and the other batch hasn't arrived from CHINA!!!!!! Are you kidding? I feel like a 5 year old who just found out there's no Santa Clause!!!!!!!

hahahaha!! then again... u trust the oakley rep over the phone? not surprised if its a outsourced call centre located in Mumbai... LOL!!

That's gotta be a mistake. Call back to talk to another rep and ask if what the other rep said is true. If that's the case, cancel the order. Oakley needs to know that their customer base won't buy their sunglasses if it's not made in house in the USA.

The only other explanation could be that they mean the raw material hasn't come in yet?

Again, I hate you all with your Troy Tree's. Ah!

If I'm not mistaken, the box and bags are made in China correct?

Guys let's be honest here, do you really think the frames themselves are made in the US? The frame material (with the exception of X-Metal) is made in China and then ASSEMBLED in the US at Oakley headquarters.

Back