• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Troy Lee "Not Made In USA"!!!!! WTF?!?!?!?!

Hey everyone I'm new to this but it's about time that I say some stuff about oakley. First thing is if your in the US and calling oakley it's going to be a customer service rep from Lake Forest....HOWEVER! The new reps that are there now don't need to know oakley product any more. It use to be you needed to know everything about each product. So the reps now most likely don't know what the hell their talking about. The lenses of oakley glasses are made at the head quarters in FHR (Foothill Ranch) However the frame are shipped form other states in the US NOT CHINA! Second the only things that are made in china are the RX frames and the clothing. Also in Oakley's Ontario warehouse guess what other products they have? Prada, Maui Jims, Gucchi...etc. Oakley distributes all of their other competitors products. If anyone has any questions for you can contact me as I have alot of knowlegde and backround about oakley.

Latest Posts

Back