• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Truck Driver

Yobuck

Oakley Beginner
Looking to get my first pair of Oakleys. I'm a truck driver and I drive early mornings into the sunrise and all day long. I'm not sure what lens to go with.. I like the fuel cell or gascan glasses. But torn between the Prizm tungsten, hdo, or stabdard polarized. Which would you recommend for me? Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks and keep on truckin

Looking to get my first pair of Oakleys. I'm a truck driver and I drive early mornings into the sunrise and all day long. I'm not sure what lens to go with.. I like the fuel cell or gascan glasses. But torn between the Prizm tungsten, hdo, or stabdard polarized. Which would you recommend for me? Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks and keep on truckin
Depending on your GPS, I'd do a series of glasses. Black iridium polarized. And vr28. If those aren't jiving with your GPS, do non polarized. Btw, I'm a trucker too

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Depending on your GPS, I'd do a series of glasses. Black iridium polarized. And vr28. If those aren't jiving with your GPS, do non polarized. Btw, I'm a trucker too

I drive in New Jersey and run east right into the sun at sunrise and it's bright as hell. Does polarized make a difference? Or would the new prizm tungsten be better you think?

I drive in New Jersey and run east right into the sun at sunrise and it's bright as hell. Does polarized make a difference? Or would the new prizm tungsten be better you think?
Polarized don't make that huge of a diffrence. In my opinion. And I haven't tried any of the prizm. I always ran bip and vr28 for low light. Those were my go to lenses.

Back