• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Truck Driver

Somewhat related: to the OP... Whichever one you end up choosing PLEASE no selfies while driving in the middle of a blizzard.
#justsayno

When I go on road trips, I always use my Dillons...

In my experience, nothing Oakley makes is better for driving...

The Oakley Glare is the worst on the planet, especially when driving during a sunny day and it doesn’t matter what kind of “marketing junk technology” Oakley tries to sell you on...

...you’re either getting streaks across the lenses driving into the sun, of your getting reflections from your own eyeballs and top of your cheeks from the inside of the lens...

With Dillons, i never get glare in any lighting conditions, ever...

I will suffer through Oakley Glare when I’m driving around town, but when I got a 3 or 4 or 5 hour drive, I’m grabbing Dillons...

View attachment 500794 View attachment 500795 View attachment 500796
You know, I do agree with one thing. I’ll use my RX pair that is OO BIP for long trips and I forget those have an AR coating, which is why they’re my go to haha.

You know, I do agree with one thing. I’ll use my RX pair that is OO BIP for long trips and I forget those have an AR coating, which is why they’re my go to haha.
AR coating for the win...

Ya @Wesleypipesyo you can add premium AR coatings to already cut lenses, sure. Certain brands like Crizal can't be added to cut lenses. But zeiss coatings can... For $96 I can add Zeiss Allure Backside anti glare. You wouldn't add it to the front as the mirror Iridium coating is already hydrophobic now.
But it'll hold up for 1 year under abuse/misuse... Hold up about 3 years for most people with daily use... 7-10 years for minimal and display use easy.

Latest Posts

Back