• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Truck Driver

Ya @Wesleypipesyo you can add premium AR coatings to already cut lenses, sure. Certain brands like Crizal can't be added to cut lenses. But zeiss coatings can... For $96 I can add Zeiss Allure Backside anti glare. You wouldn't add it to the front as the mirror Iridium coating is already hydrophobic now.
But it'll hold up for 1 year under abuse/misuse... Hold up about 3 years for most people with daily use... 7-10 years for minimal and display use easy.
The things you learn. I thought that was a factory coating. Thanks.

I've been a truck driver, and I think that Oakleys are some of the best for protection and comfort. But does anyone know where I can find a job offer as a truck driver these days? Thanks.

I'd recommend the Prizm tungsten to you. They are perfect for early mornings and provide great clarity and contrast. They also work well in bright conditions and give a great visual experience. Plus, they come in various frames, so you can find one that suits your style.

I'd recommend the Prizm tungsten to you. They are perfect for early mornings and provide great clarity and contrast. They also work well in bright conditions and give a great visual experience. Plus, they come in various frames, so you can find one that suits your style.
And you tooo!!!!!

Hey, there, trucker! I understand the struggle of finding the perfect pair of Oakleys for long hours on the road. I'm a fan of the Fuel Cell and Gascan styles, too. They have a great look and feel. As for the lens, it depends on your personal preference. The Prizm Tungsten lens is excellent for bright sunlight and enhances colors, the HDO lens is a great all-around lens, and the Standard Polarized lens is great for reducing glare. Try on different lenses and see which one works best for you. Also, if anyone is looking for a job as a trucker, there are many trucking job boards available where you can find some great job opportunities. Happy trucking!

009FD6B1-34C9-4C1B-9DDE-C5E0AAC2264A.jpeg

Hey, there, trucker! I understand the struggle of finding the perfect pair of Oakleys for long hours on the road. I'm a fan of the Fuel Cell and Gascan styles, too. They have a great look and feel. As for the lens, it depends on your personal preference. The Prizm Tungsten lens is excellent for bright sunlight and enhances colors, the HDO lens is a great all-around lens, and the Standard Polarized lens is great for reducing glare. Try on different lenses and see which one works best for you. Also, if anyone is looking for a job as a trucker, there are many trucking job boards available where you can find some great job opportunities. Happy trucking!
You are waisting our time!!!!!

Latest Posts

Back