• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Trusted Shipper

• Thread starter marc2040
  • Start date
M

marc2040

I want to buy, if I'm lucky enough, a pair on ebay US, but the seller only ships within the US.
Would be great if someone with 10+ positive feedbacks could do me a favor.
I would pay the glasses and you via PayPal. No risk for you!

Thank you very much, both of you and all of you who pmd me.
I will let you know when, what and so on.

Is there some type of delivery confirmation or tracking on the lower priced international shipping? I'd like to expand my shipping to international buyers but I don't want to risk my Feedback Score on something I cannot confirm or track the progress. I've been reading a lot of horror stories on the net about shipping international and would like to hear some of your stories since the stories on the net could be fiction.

Is there some type of delivery confirmation or tracking on the lower priced international shipping? I'd like to expand my shipping to international buyers but I don't want to risk my Feedback Score on something I cannot confirm or track the progress. I've been reading a lot of horror stories on the net about shipping international and would like to hear some of your stories since the stories on the net could be fiction.

I use USPS and they've never given me an option. International carries a default insurance with them I believe, but you need to upgrade at significant cost to get any other features. I'm not sure about UPS, FedEx, DHL, or other carriers.

I've only ever shipped international for forum members on here. A few things to BriP in Singapore, this package to Marc in Germany, and one I just sent out to Australia for Blake Thomas.

Is there some type of delivery confirmation or tracking on the lower priced international shipping? I'd like to expand my shipping to international buyers but I don't want to risk my Feedback Score on something I cannot confirm or track the progress.
Afaik yes. Adding Extra Services - Page 8

I've been reading a lot of horror stories on the net about shipping international and would like to hear some of your stories since the stories on the net could be fiction.
During 15 years buying online international I had only one bad case. I've never received that package, fortunately I was covered by PayPal.
So I can NOT confirm the horror stories!
For example some countries I've bought from: Austria, France, Greece, Italy, UK, USA, Japan, China ....

Latest Posts

Back