• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Trying to buy a home sale! Please help where you can! A LOT of Super solid pairs! UPDATED

Hahaha lucky for you I’m about to move and start a new job or I’d be trying to buy a couple pairs. I figured you’d pop up though with this list. The SGH pair is super sweet wonder who’s got those. The carbon fiber pair is sweet and rare but I got those already. There are a few I don’t have but I gots no money

Some people reacted to this post.
Man I missed the staple wind jackets. I might have to grab those harmony fades though. Awesome pairs!

Wow I missed the staples too!

Those Holbrooks tho. ... (Oddly that's the main thing I'd go for, :p )

Username Hidden said:
Not the best pic but here they are side by side

View attachment 887681
I just scoped my pair. Yes its sapphire. I also have the SGH pair. I need to scope my collection more in my old age. Ive already bought duplicates

Username Hidden said:
I just scoped my pair. Yes its sapphire. I also have the SGH pair. I need to scope my collection more in my old age. Ive already bought duplicates
Nice!!! I didn’t know you had both as well! Neither were easy for me to get so I’m mighty proud of them haha

PM'd re: Bronze Decay. Looks like my wife may be getting her first pair of Oakleys :)

I have most of these minus a couple. Sparking my interest tho.

[mention]Oaksaurus55 [/mention]