• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Trying to buy a home sale! Please help where you can! A LOT of Super solid pairs! UPDATED

Username Hidden said:
Man I missed the staple wind jackets. I might have to grab those harmony fades though. Awesome pairs!

Username Hidden said:
Wow I missed the staples too!

Gotta be quick on the draw gentlemen!😁

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
Gotta be quick on the draw gentlemen!😁
You got em? Nice grab!

@Dbninc I've been looking for one of those for a while. I lost my first pair to the crappy lux inventory system kinda like a lot of others.

Username Hidden said:
@Dbninc I've been looking for one of those for a while. I lost my first pair to the crappy lux inventory system kinda like a lot of others.
I gotta hear this story, sounds like a long road but a happy ending!

I ordered a staple wind jacket and the motopg two-face at the same time. Both showed in stock. A few days later I got the notification that I needed to call customer support. When I did they told me the two-face was sold out but I would get the wind jacket. Then when the box arrived I had the two-face but not the wind jacket even though the order said otherwise. When I called them they told me the wind jacket was out of stock and asked if I wanted to return the two face...I was like...no...of course the wj never came back into stock.

Username Hidden said:
I ordered a staple wind jacket and the motopg two-face at the same time. Both showed in stock. A few days later I got the notification that I needed to call customer support. When I did they told me the two-face was sold out but I would get the wind jacket. Then when the box arrived I had the two-face but not the wind jacket even though the order said otherwise. When I called them they told me the wind jacket was out of stock and asked if I wanted to return the two face...I was like...no...of course the wj never came back into stock.
Wow, sounds like they haven’t improved keeping track of stock at all since then! Glad you finally got your pair!

Username Hidden said:
[mention]Oaksaurus55 [/mention]
Lol this is why I didn’t see it 😅

Username Hidden said:
He texted me in a meeting and for the life of me had no idea what post but he gets an A+ for the effort.