• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Trying to buy a home sale! Please help where you can! A LOT of Super solid pairs! UPDATED

Username Hidden said:
He texted me in a meeting and for the life of me had no idea what post but he gets an A+ for the effort.
Well maybe only a B ;)

Some people reacted to this post.
To anyone who has bought something from me, itt will be shipped tomorrow after I get off work!

Username Hidden said:
To anyone who has bought something from me, itt will be shipped tomorrow after I get off work!
Just wondering if everything was sent out?

The apocalypse surf holbrooks still available?

This is starting to feel like a trend here. Sold - Disregard
I was told 3 different times they were getting shipped out, I really want to give the benefit of the doubt but based on history I may have to request a refund tomorrow if I don't see a tracking number. Not sure what the hold up is...

I got my order from him today. Good seller and solid guy to work with!

My bundle should be here tomorrow super stoked!

Username Hidden said:
I got my order from him today. Good seller and solid guy to work with!

Username Hidden said:
My bundle should be here tomorrow super stoked!

Well this is good to hear at least. Did you guys have communication with the seller and did he actually send out tracking information? Or did the packages just show up?

Username Hidden said:
Well this is good to hear at least. Did you guys have communication with the seller and did he actually send out tracking information? Or did the packages just show up?
Everything was communicated on our deal. I just think he isn’t on the forum much especially with moving possibly. Give him some time hopefully he’ll reach out to you.

He communicated on mine. It should be here today