• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Trying to buy a home sale! Please help where you can! A LOT of Super solid pairs! UPDATED

Package was delivered as expected on the 12th, Just opened it since I was away last week, unfortunately they are not exactly as described. I specifically asked if they were polarized prior to purchasing and was told they were, but neither pair has polarized lenses in them.

Frames are immaculate, but pretty bummed out about the lenses not being what I was expecting.

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
Package was delivered as expected on the 12th, Just opene
@BladeZ
Username Hidden said:
since I was away last week, unfortunately they are not exactly as described. I specifically asked if they were polarized prior to purchasing and was told they were, but neither pair has polarized lenses in them.

Frames are immaculate, but pretty bummed out about the lenses not being what I was expecting.
How did you verify non polar lens?
The reason I ask is they may be polarized but not etched on the left lens

Username Hidden said:
The issue was he asked about the apocalypse surf(polarized) then showed me a photo of the Daniel defense ones non polarized… he bought the Daniel defense ones.

Break out the money machine and post some X metals! Those HBrooks aren’t going to buy you a blade of grass🤣🤣🤣🤣

Username Hidden said:
Hey All,

With the current housing market I am trying to buy me and my wife a home! With a baby on the way I have to part with some of my favorite pairs of shades. I have been an Oakley Collector now for 12 years and absolutely love it. I hate to see these go but really need to find a way to make some more cash. all these were displayed in a case and are in 9/10 or better condition(Unless disclosed in post).

Rust Decay Breadbox WITH CASE and Original packaging $255 with shipping (to the U.S.) . Just displayed in my case for a long time! Taken care of.

Murasaki Holbrook With Chrome irid. (Minor SCUFF from being in my case on the right lens) $OLD including shiping (to the U.S.)

Wind Jacket 2.0 Harmony Fade Never worn. I ship with a case because I think it is dumb they did not come with cases $155 Shipped inside the U.S. 10/10
STAPLE XX Wind Jacket 2.0 Natte Grey with Prizm Snow Torch Lense 10/10 (comes with a case because I think its dumb they don't) $OLD
OO9102-15 SGH Exclusive Holbrook. Matte Clear with ruby iridium. (I was told these were only sold at the Sunglass hut. If I am wrong I apologize. I cannot find a lot of info on these).$OLD

Tinfoil Carbon Ferrari 10/10 still has old school polarized sticker on it. Box is missing the closing piece of it but comes with Ferrari case. $200 shipped (inside the U.S.)

OO9102-G455 Moto GP holbrook Limited edition matte grey camo with Prizm Jade. 9/10 Comes with funky case. $OLD shipped (inside the U.S.)
OO9102-86 2014 HOLIDAY RELEASE Holbrook Matte Carbon Fiber with Black Polarized lenses 7/10 (small dings in lenses but frame is perfect) comes with a hard case $OLD shipped (inside the U.S)
OO9102-D355 Ruby Fade Holbrook. 10/10 Never worn $105 shipped (Inside the U.S.)
OO9102-D255 Sapphire Fade Holbrook 10/10 never worn $105 shipped (Inside the U.S.)
OO9102-B2 Apocolalypse Surf Holbrook 10/10 $95 shipped inside of U.S.
OO9102-C355 Daniel Defense Holbrook SI Exclusive 10/10 (NON original Microbag) $OLD shipped
OO9102-B1 Holbrook 7.62 ICON Dark Bronze lens with bullet etching $old shipped (Inside of U.S.)
OO9102-96 American Heritage Holbrook 10/10 $old shipped (Inside of U.S.)
OO9102-A7 MPH Holbrook MaxFear Light with Grey lenses 9/10 comes with original Microbag $OLD shipped (inside the U.S.)
OO9013-02 Pilgrim Frogskin (Not original box or micro). Would rate 7/10 nothing wrong with lenses. Frames are a little loose $OLD
OO9102-G155 Basalm Holbrooks with Prizm Ruby 10/10 brand new $old shipped (inside the U.S.)
OO9102-57 Holbrook Fallout Bronze Decay with warm grey lenses 10/10. $OLD Shipped
OO9102-44 Crystal Black Holbrooks With +red iridum 10/10 $OLD shipped

View attachment 887624

View attachment 887625

View attachment 887626

View attachment 887627

View attachment 887628

View attachment 887632

View attachment 887633

View attachment 887634

View attachment 887635

View attachment 887636

View attachment 887637

View attachment 887638

View attachment 887639

View attachment 887641
I’ll take the rust

Username Hidden said:
The issue was he asked about the apocalypse surf(polarized) then showed me a photo of the Daniel defense ones non polarized… he bought the Daniel defense ones.
I bought 2 pairs from you actually, You seemed to have left out the part about the Moto GP pair which you told me were Polarized and then insisted they were polarized after I received them...

And any decent person would have mentioned that the Daniel Defense weren't polarized since you could clearly tell that I was interested in Polarized lenses.

Username Hidden said:
@BladeZ

The reason I ask is they may be polarized but not etched on the left lens

I held them up to my computer monitor and phone and did the rotation test. They were both non polarized

Rust Decay still available?

What pairs are still available? I’m getting lost in the list trying to figure it out with my old eyes….

Who’s the a$$hole in ho picked up the Murasakis?