• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Trying to find coupon code

Powertrip

Oakley Enthusiast
North Florida
apologies if this is the wrong place.

I have a pair of Juliets but I only found this community while researching the FMJ watch.

I keep hearing about these 60% off coupon codes that people find and I would love to find out how to find these coupons?

I have decided I want to get a Hollow Pount watch but the only way I can afford it is with one of the codes.

I have heard that Oakley is going to stop making and selling watches so I am terrified on missing out.

Thanks everyone, I am loving this place!

apologies if this is the wrong place.

I have a pair of Juliets but I only found this community while researching the FMJ watch.

I keep hearing about these 60% off coupon codes that people find and I would love to find out how to find these coupons?

I have decided I want to get a Hollow Pount watch but the only way I can afford it is with one of the codes.

I have heard that Oakley is going to stop making and selling watches so I am terrified on missing out.

Thanks everyone, I am loving this place!
Welcome! There is no new news regarding the 60% off coupons. I can't really speak for Oakley, but I highly doubt that they will create such coupons again because of the rampant abuse that took place.
Only thing I can tell you is to just keep an eye out for deals and discounts.

Ahh well that is disappointing. I was afraid that might be the case. Any direction on solid coupon sources? I am new to finding discounts.

Thanks!

Ahh well that is disappointing. I was afraid that might be the case. Any direction on solid coupon sources? I am new to finding discounts.

Thanks!
Here's the thing. 60% coupons are a real. They are a reward for Oakley partners completing training materials on Oakley products and that is the only legal means to obtain them. Recently there was a person who was able to somehow generate or obtain the codes and sell them, and the majority of the people who used them are now permanently banned from buying anything from Oakley outside of retail locations. Credit cards banned, addresses banned, names banned, etc, etc, etc.

Save your change until you can afford to buy the stuff legit, or wait until an Oakley Friends and Family sale and hope the items you want aren't on the excluded list. As far as "being terrified" about the watches being discontinued, don't be. How many Oakley items that are now discontinued are impossible to find? Almost none. And the irony of course is that most of them now resell for below retail.

Enjoy your time here, this place is a great resource for everything Oakley.

The "verizon discount" program is the exact same inventory and prices that are offered through my credit card rewards program too, so it is worth checking any kind of rewards you may have.

Thanks for the clarification on the 60%ers. I was not looking for a grey area deal, I just knew nothing about them.

Could you point me towards info on the F&F stuff works? I have read where it was mentioned in WTB or advice on purchase threads, but I thought it was referring to buying on here and doing paypal F&F to save fees, LoL (which is a bad idea under most circumstances and I figure you guys know that).

As far as newb friendly forums, this one has been wonderful so far!

Back