• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Trying to find tb1 case

eBay is gonna be your best bet to find one. I don't think I've ever seen one come up here. Maybe once. I'd hold out for one under $100 which is still ridiculous but they don't normally go for less unless you get a steal which can definitely happen.

Also the velvet inside should be mint for that price and have the ring thing to hold the watch. I'm missing that part. Grrrr lol

Yeah one on the bay right now for 150 and I might end up with it if I can't find another. Picked up 2 tb1's last week and neither have cases

Sweet! Let me know if you're missing any pins or any are broken. I got a box on ebay for $6. I can find the link if needed.

The polish has all links and never been worn. I'll need to remove a few to fit so I'll have some extras there. The other hasn't came in yet so I'll hit ya up if it's missing anything.

Good deal I assume you're gonna wear the XM/CF one. Wear it for about a week straight and then let it sit until it dies. Then you'll know how the capacitor is. It's a damn fine watch!

Back