• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Trying to get custody of my son

supersharp

Connoisseur of Grails
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Texas
Sorry, it's a shameless act of self promotion, but lawyers are more expensive than Oakleys, Lol. Just thought I would share here. Please re-post this for me to help get the word out. I need to get custody of my son to get him out of harms way. I've pointed out most of the highlights to the saga on the page, but I'm feeling desperate now, because she has run off with her boyfriend to Acuna, Mexico with my son. It's a border town, and there is a lot of drug activity that goes through that town. He should not be in that situation. His mom has not taken care of him, the last six years of his life, and the lawyer I had previously has done next to nothing but take my money. I'm trying to hire a new attorney, but he's expensive, to the tune of $450.00 /hr. The other problem is that my case will be taking place two hours outside of San Antonio, so my lawyer has to travel and that adds to the cost. Help me spread the word. Thanks in advance.

Click here to support Help Me Save My Son by Bobby Lucy Contreras

I had a consultation with him, and he seems very legit and willing to help, but his time is expensive. I wish I could charge $450.00/hr for my services. I'm in the wrong business, for real.

I went down this road a few years back. effin lawyers. I got custody on her slipping up on minute orders. gopros and friends cars ftw.
I wish you luck

She doesn't live in the same town, but she slips up a lot. If you read the description, you can get a good idea. Thanks, bro.

Back