• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Trying to get custody of my son

Good stuff bro!! I'm happy for you

This whole thing just turns my stomach man. So happy for you right now!

Thanks, brothers.

Theses brothers were so happy to see each other.

IMG_1298.JPG

I can't even imagine. I re-read this and had tears in my eyes. Can't wait for your day in court, long time coming!

That's for sure! It should go well. I'm hopeful, but it's in a small town, and they are all about "the good ole boy system". If it were in San Antonio, it would be open and shut. Thanks for your continued support.

Just found this. I am so happy to see it had a happy ending. I wish you all the best in your fight. Make her pay!!!

Thank you. I intend to, but I won't stoop to her level. If I get custody she will have supervised visitation. I also found out she's having another child from her current bf/husband (who is an undocumented immigrant with warrants, btw) so my son will have a half sister soon. Smh.

Thank you. I intend to, but I won't stoop to her level. If I get custody she will have supervised visitation. I also found out she's having another child from her current bf/husband (who is an undocumented immigrant with warrants, btw) so my son will have a half sister soon. Smh.
The more mistakes she makes, the better your chances are of getting full custody!

The more mistakes she makes, the better your chances are of getting full custody!

Trust me, she's made plenty. Read the go find me in my sig line and add to it what I recently found out.......

So, we are fast approaching the court date on 6/30. Have been through another 5k, and my attorney says, I'll be honest with you, I think you need a different attorney to help with this case. I'm going to recommend someone I know who has handled these types of cases and won, oh and by they way, he'll need another 5k from you. So, I'm 12.5 k into this now over the last 7 years and all I have is a court date. Let's see what happens and how this all plays out. :mad:

So, we are fast approaching the court date on 6/30. Have been through another 5k, and my attorney says, I'll be honest with you, I think you need a different attorney to help with this case. I'm going to recommend someone I know who has handled these types of cases and won, oh and by they way, he'll need another 5k from you. So, I'm 12.5 k into this now over the last 7 years and all I have is a court date. Let's see what happens and how this all plays out. :mad:
Holy fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck dude

Back