• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Trying to identify what lenses to buy

barryhiggins3

Oakley Beginner
Hi,

Just signed up to the forum as I bought a pair of "Oakley FLAK JACKET XLJ Infrared - Black Iridium lens 03-902" some time ago. I'm keen to try and get some new lenses that aren't quite as dark as the ones that came with the glasses.

I've been able to identify the glasses and the model number but was wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction of what lenses I could buy that would fit these. The Oakley uk website shop doesn't really make it clear.

Many thanks
Barry

Hi Barry,

You'd be looking for any lens that would fit the first Gen Flak Jacket. Going though the UK site I dint see any XLJ lenses listed so they may not be available anymore in the UK. They do have standard lenses available. One option that shows in stock over there is Slate Iridium Slate Iridium Flak Lens. It is a lighter version of the lens you have. Both Black Iridium and Slate have a Grey Base tint. Black Iridium being 10% LT and Slate being 23% LT.

Of course these frame are VERY common so you should be able to find lenses on the secondary market easily. Just look for Flak Jacket XLJ replacement lenses or Standard Flak Jacket lenses, not Flak 2.0 lenses.

Back