• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Trying to locate Wavecloud.

openboater

Oakley Enthusiast
Premium Member
Nashville TN
I am trying to track down a member in this group that goes by Wavecloud. I sent him a great deal of frames and lenses that he was customizing for me. I know he is busy a lot but I haven't heard anything from him in months and am worried he may not be in the forum anymore. I believe he is based out of England and I just want some communication from him. I hope he is okay. If any of you guys could contact him or fill me in on his status I would appreciate it. His communication has been sporadic but now it's just stopped. I would appreciate any help with this.

Ok. I just went back and he posted something on his page saying he is back up as of about 2 weeks ago. He has a bunch of my stuff along with lens' that are done. I be
I eve I just need to pay then have him ship them to me. There is a lot of $$$ wrapped up here.

He seems like a standup guy he really does. I am out of email "range" quite often which seems to be the case with him which is totally fine. I just haven't heard anything from him and am just wondering what's the status with everything he had going for me. Thanks guys.

Help us Obi @cacatman you are our only hope.
9D3FB413-AE3C-4AB2-9A82-C33C266D5A00.gif

Latest Posts

Back