• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Trying to locate Wavecloud.

If it means anything there are some members who just had there projects completed and returned to them.

I think he's super busy. I dont think he realized how in demand his services would be....lol

If it means anything there are some members who just had there projects completed and returned to them.

I think he's super busy. I dont think he realized how in demand his services would be....lol
Yes. He is kind of busy. I visited him just after Christmas and he’s only now just started work on some of the pairs I had ordered from him.

Anyone heard from wavecloud lately?? Just trying to check in on some projects he’s doing for me. Can’t get ahold of him in awhile.

If he is working on a project for you, send him an email. He responds promptly. Dave is fine and working on projects for people. Now if you say you've emailed him several times with no response, I don't believe you.

I actually sent Dave some MotoGP carbon shifts and an A frame lense to have new ones cut 3 months ago today. He has hardly responded to text, email or calls. Several times he’s told me he will send them back I’m assuming in the same condition I sent them to him and not once has he done what he promised. I’m begging g to feel I’ve been scammed. Can anyone get in touch with him. I’m happy to drive the 100 miles to his house and collect them if he doesn’t want to post them back. If he has somewhere safe to leave them. Any help or advice would be really appreciated regards Chris

I actually sent Dave some MotoGP carbon shifts and an A frame lense to have new ones cut 3 months ago today. He has hardly responded to text, email or calls. Several times he’s told me he will send them back I’m assuming in the same condition I sent them to him and not once has he done what he promised. I’m begging g to feel I’ve been scammed. Can anyone get in touch with him. I’m happy to drive the 100 miles to his house and collect them if he doesn’t want to post them back. If he has somewhere safe to leave them. Any help or advice would be really appreciated regards Chris
@Flipperflapper may be able to help....

I’m not sure how to contact flipperflapper as I’m new to the forum. However the forum is where I found the recommendations for Dave at Wavecloud. I’ve a feeling he’s not well as at the beginning he was very helpful but since then a nightmare. I just want them back and I’ll get aftermarket lenses. Maybe flipperflapper will see this post and advise if he can help or contact Dave

Im in the states. He hasn't contacted me about my stuff in months. In your in the 100 miles from him I will pay for your gas and then some to go there.

Dave is not scamming anyone. He has done MANY awesome custom projects for people on this forum. Simply email him again, and he will eventually get back to you. He operates his own swim school, and had many projects going on simultaneously (including one of mine). He will get them done soon.

Latest Posts

Back