• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Trying to locate Wavecloud.

I am trying to track down a member in this group that goes by Wavecloud. I sent him a great deal of frames and lenses that he was customizing for me. I know he is busy a lot but I haven't heard anything from him in months and am worried he may not be in the forum anymore. I believe he is based out of England and I just want some communication from him. I hope he is okay. If any of you guys could contact him or fill me in on his status I would appreciate it. His communication has been sporadic but now it's just stopped. I would appreciate any help with this.
I know he got logged out with the 2FA thing a few weeks ago.

Don’t worry about your stuff. He’s not going to rip you off.

Will be going to see him in a couple of weeks time.

P.S. I know it’s a busy time of year, but @Jon the Don, are you up for catching up sometime if I can get to you? Will PM you.

Help us Obi @cacatman you are our only hope.
Ha ha ha

I know he got logged out with the 2FA thing a few weeks ago.

Don’t worry about your stuff. He’s not going to rip you off.

Will be going to see him in a couple of weeks time.

P.S. I know it’s a busy time of year, but @Jon the Don, are you up for catching up sometime if I can get to you? Will PM you.

Ha ha ha

If I can get to Oxford I will do my best, mate.

Anyone heard from wavecloud lately?? Just trying to check in on some projects he’s doing for me. Can’t get ahold of him in awhile.

I believe he is based out of England and I just want some communication from him. I hope he is okay. If any of you guys could contact him or fill me in on his status I would appreciate it. His communication has been sporadic but now it's just stopped. I would appreciate any help with this.
Sorry, I don’t understand. You believe he is based out of England? Did you ship them to him and you do not know the address?

Last edited:
Back