• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Trying to Remember My 2009/2010 Oakleys

Anyzmag

Oakley Beginner
Hi all.

I’m on the hunt for a new pair of Oakleys, many years ago I has a pair I loved. I believe it was around 2009-2010. I’m hoping they continued making them or similar. I can’t for the life of me remember the model.

Is there anyone who could possibly assist to try identify them.
They were a gunmetal grey/ silver colour metal framed pair, sort of a brownish/orange lense with the word Titanium on the bottom left lense. Sort of a square rectangle shape.

The arms were basically straight with no ear loops with a black rubber grip appropriately 1/4 of the length of arms to hold them on you ears.

I’ll try find a photo of them from way back then.

Thanks heaps antz

Last edited:
You can use this link and I'm sure you will find it

Hatchet?

58021458-8090-42D3-89C8-8894BA569A54.jpeg

BC8BC323-40E0-461F-A6F3-D5151E1B03E8.jpeg

Hi all.

I’m on the hunt for a new pair of Oakleys, many years ago I has a pair I loved. I believe it was around 2009-2010. I’m hoping they continued making them or similar. I can’t for the life of me remember the model.

Is there anyone who could possibly assist to try identify them.
They were a gunmetal grey/ silver colour metal framed pair, sort of a brownish/orange lense with the word Titanium on the bottom left lense. Sort of a square rectangle shape.

The arms were basically straight with no ear loops with a black rubber grip appropriately 1/4 of the length of arms to hold them on you ears.

I’ll try find a photo of them from way back then.

Thanks heaps antz

Sounds like it could be a square wire or similar. @Jon the Don , hatchets have “o-luminum” etching, not titanium

Thanks heaps everyone for you help. I’ve found some old photos of me wearing them. This one seems to be the most up close photo of them.
Hi. Do you know if they were made out of plastic or metal? If metal; made out of strip material, wire or were they thick and cast?
The frames were metal. They were pretty lite as well.

BA06F98E-E284-4C4E-A761-39F1673E2F48.png

Latest Posts

Back