1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

  1. oakiedokie

    oakiedokie Oakley Beginner

    Trophy Points:
    Hi Everyone,
    I've got a pair of Tumblers that constantly slip off my face when playing guitar. Ideally I'd like to put a set of rubber ear socks (is that what the arm grip things are called?) on them so they grip my head better while I'm looking down. I don't think oakley make a set specifically for this model, so does anyone know of another frame with similar arms, or have any suggestions as to what I could use?
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

    Register to Not see this ad