• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Tune up help!

Markman69

I should Work at Oakley
Hello!

I just got back into x metals and I am getting a Juliet that needs a little bit of a tune up on the bridge. I used to live close to HQ so the last time I needed it I went there and it was free!

Are there any members here in the US that can do it? If so what’s the usual charge.

Thank you!!

Hello!

I just got back into x metals and I am getting a Juliet that needs a little bit of a tune up on the bridge. I used to live close to HQ so the last time I needed it I went there and it was free!

Are there any members here in the US that can do it? If so what’s the usual charge.

Thank you!!
The X-man custom’s bro you can’t go wrong.

I definitely would NOT have them done at todays HQ! You might get em back with upside down orbitals! Seen some pictures of some really bad tunes by them recently (within a couple years)
I did mine in 2018 and 3 Juliets and a penny came back perfect, but I actually walked in and shopped while they fixed them up. They were done in an hour! Super surprised but now they are “out of parts”

I did mine in 2018 and 3 Juliets and a penny came back perfect, but I actually walked in and shopped while they fixed them up. They were done in an hour! Super surprised but now they are “out of parts”
Probably for the best they are out 😆 I had my first X metal, a Juliet done by them (HQ) and it was crooked and sat on my face really bad when I got it back. Next time it needed a tune, which wasnt long cause I kept trying to make them sit right, I sent it to X man and they came back straight. Im sure the staff has had enough turn over no one is really left that had the right eye and skill for doing it.

Back