• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Tune-ups In Europe

charlie

Oakley Expert
Boston, MA
Hi guys, my Juliet's are in need of a good tune-up. I know there a couple of guys here that are really good at it but they're from the US and I currently live in Czech Republic and I wouldn't like to deal with the customs guys when they return my glasses, plus shipping could get expensive. Does anyone know where can i send my Juliet's for a good tightening within the EU? Or in your experience had you had trouble getting your glasses back from the US to the EU?

Thanks! I believe some people mentioned in other posts that they got free lenses swaps, did you ask for this or they just change your lenses for news if they have in stock?

They'll swap the rubber for free, but will charge for the lens. At least as far as I've ever seen. They'll contact you to ask if you want the lenses exchanged, of course - they do have some that aren't in stock to buy on the website itself, G30 for instance.

I got mine done by Oakley, took a couple of weeks, but they cambe back like new.
I originaly sent them to Coventry, but they came back from Germany.
It was worth the £27.
Hope this helps

-S

I've recently had the Oakley service done too, came back good as new, ready for another decade of wear.

Latest Posts

Back