• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

TUneup-Tracking The Epic Adventure Of Romeo2 And XX

so i sent out my Romeo2 and XX today. the guy in the store was really knowledgeable, and i have more faith in my local o-vault now with the new staff/management.

If anyone followed my Penny's Journey to the edge of the earth and back during its tuneup journey, you will know how nervous this makes me.

anyway, let the journey commence! they will be shipped over east tomorrow, with about 2-3 days transit! there by the end of the week. total turnover approx 3 weeks.

oh, also, the guy said Oakley Australia has not given the stores any notice of Xmetals being discontinued in March. Will wait and see how that issue pans out...

6996986191_86078c8ac3_b.jpg

back from the tuneup! my ROmeo2 and the straight stem XX. the family is back together again..

Attachments

• 6996986191_86078c8ac3_b.jpg
    6996986191_86078c8ac3_b.jpg
    141.2 KB · Views: 246
I'm curious...
Did either pair have a serial # on them?

I have to send a pair of Juliets in for a tune up... But I'm afraid I'll get my Juliets back with a new frame without a serial number!

Thanks!

I'm curious...

I have to send a pair of Juliets in for a tune up... But I'm afraid I'll get my Juliets back with a new frame without a serial number!

Thanks!

i've sent my pair of juliets for a tune-up a few months ago back and got the same pair back. they were serialized btw. hope this helps.

Wow. That was much smoother than the last adventure haha.

yeah, almost anticlimactic!

I'm curious...

Thanks!

these pairs werent serialised - the XX arms were swapped with an unserialised juliet. in any case, they didnt change the frames at all - i can recognise the arms on both as being my own. If youre worried about serials (they do go missing sometimes), just specify when you send them in, that you WANT that original frame back.

Back