• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Turbine Gen 1 - Ear Socks "Bulging" or "Bowing" or "Stretching"?

Nice! Did he have the earsocks in the store? Do you know if he can get more?
It looked like there were a few more in the drawer he had, maybe 4 or 5 in white and 1 more in blue. I'm not sure if they were only Gen 1 earsocks or if they were mixed in with the new ones. I would guess they were just Gen 1's, they would probly have a bigger selection for the new ones but I didn't get a good look, it was only blue and white from what I saw.
ETA: from what I was told at the regular store they aren't making them any more so I think the only way to get them is to find current stock that is still laying around

And here's the result
20180702_183523.jpg

20180702_183543.jpg

It looked like there were a few more in the drawer he had, maybe 4 or 5 in white and 1 more in blue. I'm not sure if they were only Gen 1 earsocks or if they were mixed in with the new ones. I would guess they were just Gen 1's, they would probly have a bigger selection for the new ones but I didn't get a good look, it was only blue and white from what I saw.
ETA: from what I was told at the regular store they aren't making them any more so I think the only way to get them is to find current stock that is still laying around
Can you find out if he have more Gen 1 earsocks?

So he can't just sell a new pair?
Apparently not, he said there is no price associated with them so it has to be a warranty swap out like he did for mine. He had one blue and one white set left of the square O, then the rest of that box was the new ellipse style

I have another job near there I have to do today, I will swing in and see if there is someone else working that I can persuade to let a set go, if I can do you prefer blue or white?

I have another job near there I have to do today, I will swing in and see if there is someone else working that I can persuade to let a set go, if I can do you prefer blue or white?
Ok i think blue but it doesn't matter

Back